Friday, August 28, 2009

BANGS......

With the need of wanting to do something different and some slight pushing from Kim and Julie this is what happens! I have not had bangs scents 7th grade....YIKES!!!! I am feeling like I look 12! A little scary.....will probably be letting them grow back!

7 comments:

Big Daddy...aka Trent said...

Yeah...I'm still not sure about the bangs. Love the color though!
Love you

Natalie said...

Who is he to have an opinion. He's just your husband. I haven't had bangs since Elementary. Good luck. I tried to have longer swooping bangs and they bugged my face. I couldn't stand it. They look cute. I can't believe Owen is one. Julie sure has a cute belly.

Cassi said...

Ahhh! You look so cute! I like them and think you should keep them for a while!

Anonymous said...

I love them... You look so good!.... I am trying to get bear into your sister in laws dance and preschool... Got a new job -- Hey three different jobs in six months....

Lindsay said...

I think they look so cute! I sometimes want to cut bangs, but I know I'd end up pulling them back all the time. They look really cute on you!

melynda said...

you look gorgeous! its always nice to change it up!

Melanie said...

love the bangs!! they are cute. I tried bangs back in utah. I think it lasted all of a day.