2 years ago
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Big Daddy
Ok...funny story!! Trent has been out of town for 6 weeks now and still counting. So in order for him to look at my blog I had to set him up with a pass word and fill out his stuff. Because he never did. I gave him the name..."Big Daddy" I thought it would be funny! So, if "Big Daddy" ever leaves you a comment....he is not a scary perv, but my sweet, caring, handsome, funny, hardworking, amazing husband! Anyway...he left a comment on Janeen's blog (my baby sister) which she loves now that she knows who it was from. Janeen and my dad were getting a little freaked out by the fact yesterday that a "Big Daddy" left a comment about Owen (her baby) being a stud! Haha....I was totally laughing this morning once I had figured it out!! So...I went in and changed it to "Big Daddy aka Trent" still kept the big daddy part because I like it! And put in a picture! So to our Big Daddy....we love you and miss you terribly!! You are the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
You got me laughing. That's funny stuff.
Thanks for the nice comments about my sad kids. I feel a little dumb for writing it now, but oh well. Like I tell everyone, it is my journal.
I just ordered the burn free stuff from a lady in our ward who is the emergency preparedness leader, just didn't come soon enough for me this time though. I will be ready for any future burns though.
Thanks again, lots of love.
Post a Comment