Sunday, January 31, 2010

Build-A-Bear

So...my older kiddos got gift cards for Christmas. Santa was generous. Felt they probably needed something to do while they were off track! Smart Santa. Anywho...the day came it is was a happy one. We ended up taking Beau man with us....which is always an adventure! He wanted his dog until I committed to buying it then wanted nothing to do with it! Funny...but irritating at the same time. My older kids had so much fun picking out clothes and naming them. A few weeks later they are still in love with them. Britt carries hers all over the house! Robbie's sits proudly on his bed. Brittyn's bear is Lila, Robbie's wolf is Dragon and Beau's dog we named Max. Spent a little more then I wanted to even with the gift cards. But well worth the fun afternoon I had with my kids.

No comments: