Skiing has always been a something T enjoys to do...the last couple of years he has taken Brittyn. She loves it and has gotten to be pretty good. It is something she looks forward to do ever winter. A few weeks ago he decided it was time to start to teach Robster. Me...scared, because it took a lot of taking into. He went because T told him he would buy him goggles! What ever gets him there I guess! Skiing and lunch with dad! Big huge grilled cheese from the resort...WOW and don't forget the cookies!! He loved it! I love that T likes and enjoys taking the kids to do fun things. He is a wonderful daddy and my kids adore him! I am hoping next year I will be able to go with them....give my crap knees some more time to feel better. I am feeling a little left out! So, here are a few pictures.



Giving a thumbs up!
5 comments:
Yay!!!! You beat us to it. We are going every Thursday while they are off track. Did Robbie like it? That's the question. Fun family sport!!!
So fun! I think that you and Beau need to get out more, that's what i think!
They look so cute! What a good daddy!
So much fun, that is an activity I leave for the dad also!!
Your family is so cute! Miss you! They look so happy!
Post a Comment