Monday, January 11, 2010

Williams Granddaughter Party

That time of year again...a party for just the girls! I love these women and their daughters! Trent has some of the best cousins in the world and I truly mean that! I have so much fun and can be myself with these girls! They are my friends! I wish we saw each other more often and even lived a little closer to a few! Sowby's hosted it this year and Tiffany was so nice to have all the chaos at her house. It was a princess theme...the little girls made crowns and hair bows. Tacos for dinner and a chocolate fountain after! Yum! I love you all! Hugs all around! Note to Mindy....next time you take my picture make sure I am aware. That way I can pretend to look somewhat pleasant! Tiffany....don't you agree?!
The party was in Bountiful this year...a little drive but loved every minute of it. Just Britt and I in the car...which is rare! I love this girl....she has so much spunk and personality! She is my all time favorite girl to be with. She complains all the time that she wants a sister (sisters are the best) but that is why we will always have each other! For that I am truly grateful!! I love you Bug! You will always be my #1 girl! I so so love the men in my life but girl time is so much fun and for sure needed!! We talked, sang loud, chik-fil-a on the way home...because their was no way she was eating a taco! Heaven for bid!! A fast stop a Target for base and a new Cd. I love spending time with her!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was tons of fun. As for Mindy's photos-they were pretty funny! Glad you came. Sorry Brittyn doesn't like tacos!

Natalie said...

That's so fun that you can say she is your #1 girl and mean it. I have three. But as they get older they are so much fun to hang. I hope they always love to hang with me. Keep partying. It will make January so much better. Fun traditions.

Lacey said...

That is so fun! I love girl time! You guys are so pretty.. Love you Jana banana!!!!