Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday T!

My sweet, amazing, wonderful, cute hubby turned the big "33" on Jan. 4! Oh yes all 33 candles were acounted for!! Holy smoke!!! Happy Birthday to the love of my life....I truly adore you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Natalie said...

Snow. Parties and more parties. I love that Brittyn likes to dress up. I wish I went to a party every year that dressed up fancy. I would love it too. Love the blessing picture, all of the New Years and T's b-day. Hard having a bday right after Christmas. Jenn and JD are awesome to host such a great party every year. Some time I might drop in.

Jenn said...

I thought about Trent the day before his birthday and then again the day after - so sorry I didn't call him to wish him a happy one!! It looks like you had a fun party, let him know we love him and think he is awesome. That is cool you actually put the right number of candles on his cake - lots of smoke...