Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brittyn Baby...

Brittyn girl though out the years....Like I have said many times. I love this girl with all my heart. It is so crazy for me to look at these pictures side by side and see how much she has grown and changed over the years. She is tuning into such a young lady before my eyes and I don't like it on bit....just slow down a little. She is beautiful inside and out!! The day she was born...don't I look lovely!?!

Brittyn taken about one week old....
My girl turning the BIG ONE!!! We had a big to do at my parents house. So fun! We had a bounce house and lots of little kiddies. Don't ya love her piggies?!

Turning TWO! Again a big to do...she is so spoiled!! We were in the middle of a move so we had it at the stinky Jungle Jim's Play land...
                                     
Awww...is she not the sweetest thing!! Turning 3!! I wish her hair could still do that.The big present behind her is a doll house...to this day she still has and still does play with!
                                            
 Cheese!! The big four!! Brittyn was is a huge BLUE phase! Anything and everything had to be blue. And would only listen to girl music. If a boys singer came on she would freak until I changed the channel. Girls...

5!!

Big 6! I cant even believe it!! She loved her doll...still sits on her bed. How sweet!

Big 7! Again in the middle of another move...Into Hannah Montana barbies this year and new bedding for her new room in the new house.

                                     
8! The big year in my book. She was baptised weeks later. Got a new cool bike!



Woot woot!! Someones 9!! Her dad brought her flowers and a balloon into school...she thought that was pretty special. She asked for a pumpkin shaped cake...and she did get it. American doll clothes and she had a friend party over at aunt Randi's dance studio were they all learned a Hannah dance.

DOUBLE DIGITS!! 10!!!I can hardly believe it! Life goes by so fast.


My number one girl Brittyn....you will always be that! I love you always and forever!!!!

No comments: