Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkins

I got a little out of order and was not worth deleting and re-doing so here ya go! Pumpkin carving pumpkin painting!! Yay for both!!!



Robbie got the idea that he wanted to paint his...and I am totally ok with that...Beau then followed and I am totally ok with that too...but when it came down to which was easier or less messy...neither!!
 He was so proud of himself and his body art...he says "I avatar!"

Have to say I am truly not a fan of the whole pumpkin stuff...but I love watching my kids and they make the mess worth while to clean up. They all had so much fun! 

4 comments:

Janeen said...

Love those legs!

melynda said...

oh my gosh, how cute. you are a nice mom to allow that. i would have been freaking out. we let lincoln paint his, but not at my house!! ok, beau is a big boy, where did he come from!! too cute.

Stacey said...

LOL Avatar ROCKS! Funny boy!

Stacey said...

LOL Avatar ROCKS! Funny boy!