Disneyland...was so crazy busy!! Busiest I have ever seen it. It was just a good thing that it was not our first time there or I would have never wanted to go back! Yikes!! But it was still lots of fun and I could not have been more happy to be there with my girl!
The twiners....
It was hit and miss with rides. So we only went on the ones we really really wanted to go on. Lines were 80 minutes or more. But like I said Brittyn and I had a really fun time with each other. I love this girl with all my heart and I am so glad we were able to do this together!! It was a crazy fast trip and in the morning we headed out for a days worth of driving home! I will always remember these little moments of sitting waiting for the bus just her and I and chattin it up. I hope we can always do these things and more importantly I hope she will always feel comfortable enough to do so and talk with me. She will always be my bestie and for her I am truly grateful!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment