Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Gift Show

Brittyn is such a lucky girl to experience these things. Vision was able to perform at the gift show on Saturday! They did amazing and lots of people there cheering them on. Fabulous job to all the dancers! The place was pack...a very busy Saturday indeed.



While Brittyn, myself and all us ladies...mom, Julie, Jill, Leah, Aliza and Tate walked around and had tons of fun! T took the little boys over to the "Man Expo" they had so much fun bashing cars with baseball bats and paint balling. He is such a good daddy...his boys love to be with him.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I have not stalked blogs for awhile. I have missed out. I did not know that so many Nelsons were born on the 6th. That's awesome. It will be interesting to see who is next. I love that bit of info. I love Beau the most in blue. He is a character and keeps you on your toes I'm sure. Love Brittyn and their bums on stage. I've missed ya being off track. I'll prob see ya next week!!