Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beau the big boy!!

FINALLY!!! This cute kid is 3 1/2 and just now has been potty trained! I have tried with this kid for about a year on and off and I learned my lesson with Robbie. They will do it when they are ready...pushing this kid was never a option. He is a hard as a rock. His pre-school allowed diapers. (Well...he longer fit into diapers because he is so big I was buying good nights! Urgh!) Just one thing after another with him. Finally I had just had the changing of big boy poop! Really!! It took 3 days tops!! Once we found something that gave him a little incentive (tattoos) he rocked it!!  He had them up and down each arm, legs and on to his chest. Cute kid! Thank heavens! He wanted it and we both stuck to it.
Yay yay yay!!!!!

No comments: