My first blog post for 2011...I have been so off base and have not kept up! Behind a whole month of memories!
The Barnes crew is always so nice to host the new years eve party...among almost everything else. The annual Taco night. JD and Jenn go all out making hundreds of tacos and lots of yummy things. This years hit to kill time was "just dance" on the Wii on the enormous TV. If you have not played this game it it a must! So so much fun!! Here are many pictures from the fun night. Love all your faces!!
The "Hackwell ladies crew"
Ringing in the new year in the freezing cold weather we had....I think it was in the single digits! Yikes!!
Good times!
Happy Happy New Year....yes a little late but totally meant! I hope we all took something special from 2010...wish you all the happiness and many blessing with 2011!!








No comments:
Post a Comment