Sunday, February 27, 2011

Undies!!

My Beau lives in his undies...not underwear "undies" that's what he calls them. If you have been to my house you know this to be true...you will get greeted at the door by him in his undies! Every time we leave the house no matter where or how long we have been gone he talks on the way home about "I get naked?" I hear that phrase a dozen or more times a day. Once in the door he is stripping down into them...with in seconds! This kids cracks me up all day long. I dress him a dozen times a day. Its  not just the whole new undies phase either. He did it in his diapers. Strange funny kid!! Everyone says Jana what do you wear at home? I swear I don't run around in my undies! They all have the corks and this is one of his!!

Today while helping Brittyn at the kitchen counter Beau was standing in the chair so I simply said "Beau sit on your pockets" easy enough request and I got back loudly "I don't have pockets I have undies!" I'll Brittyn and I could do was giggle because yes it was the truth!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha! Luke is the same way and he is NINE YEARS OLD!! Sunday evening he even took the trash outside to the curb in just his underwear! Can ya say WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!