Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gardners Village

I am still alive Tiffany. You made me laugh and feel a little loved. Thanks. So this is what we did today after I took Brittyn to the dermatologist (that's a whole other post.) I let her play hooky the rest of the day and we went out with the girlie's. Me, my girl and our new BBF. Almost every picture I took of Beau he was running away from me, Go figure?? Janeen's new baby, Owen. He is 2 months. I know they are not even looking at the camera, But it is on if my favorites. The kiddies. Aliza, Ella, Brittyn, Beau and Robbie.

3 comments:

cindy said...

What cute pictures...what a fun day...and what adorable kids! I think playing hooky every once and a while is good for the soul!

Janeen said...

I love us...we are so awesome. I love that pic of your kids on the stairs! It's adorable. love and stuff...

Tiffany said...

Yea-a new post! What a fun thing to do, bet Brittyn loved it. Happy Halloween!