Friday, October 17, 2008

Rock Band Live....

A bunch of us friends (husbands included) got a box at the "Rock Band Live" tour last night. So fun! It was good to get out with friends. Laugh, eat, laugh so more (mostly at T) and have fun. Dashboard was my favorite! Plain White T's. Panic at the Disco and The Cab all played.
Some of us girls.........well and Brandon! Me, Nina, Brandon, Becky and Randi.

5 comments:

Cassi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassi said...

Jana! i am so dumb!!! i thought I was looking at my cousins page and that picture i was thinking...That sure looks like jana! Where is Lindsi (my cousin!) don't post that last comment! I'm glad you had fun though :)

Kira's blog said...

that looked like it was so fun! k so i really am going to need to come over and have you help me with my stupid blog... it looks so terrible. Anyways im gald you had fun! i love going to concerts.

Cassi said...

Hey I tagged you check my blog for details

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I have to hear all about it. You had "company" yesterday so was unable to get the scoop!