1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite T.V. shows...
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Grey's
4. ER
5. Private Practice
6. American Idol
7. Ellen
8. Days Of Our Lives
* Let me all make sure you are aware....these are ones I like to watch when I do watch TV. I don't get in much TV. Never day time!
8 Things I did yesterday...
1. Went to Target. Surprise, surprise!!
2. Took my kids on a walk.
3. We watched cement get poured on the side of our house.
4. Pushed Beau on a trike forever and know my back hurts. Crap, I am feeling old!
5. Posted on my blog.
6. Made T lunch! Yes, he was home at lunch time I could not believe it myself. We just needed to get the cement done before it got to cold!
7. Ate popcorn for my dinner!
8. Went to the movie store and rented some movies.
8 things I look forward to...
1. Cooler weather.
2. Britt going back on track. Thank heavens! don't get me wrong I do love it when she is off but it has gotten to the end of it and all Britt and Robbie do is fight!
3. New babies!! No, I am not prego.
4. My 30th birthday........kinda.
5. Being 15-20 pounds lighter some day in the future!
6. Halloween
7. Thanksgiving
8. Christmas, I can't help I like the holidays!
8 Favorite restaurants...
1. Tepanyaki
2. Mimi's cafe
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Red Robin
5. Cafe Rio
6. Rumbi
7. Italian Village
8. Su Casa
8 things on my wish list...
1. Dept paid off.
2. New bar stools.
3. A vacation.
4. New Clothes.
These ones are not all the realistic but it's a wish list....right!?
5. A massage therapist on call all the time!
6. My house furnished. Moving did a number on the house.
7. A personal Chef.
8. A fabulous tummy tuck with some other stuff in there too!!
*I don't ask for much now.......do I!
8 People I tag are...
1. Jenn
2. Aly
3. Janeen
4. Brenda
5. Brenna
6. Heather
7. ........
8. Anyone who would like to play along!
2 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment