Thought I would share my afternoon with all you moms as you can all sympathise and have a nice laugh on me. So, 3 of my sisters were over with there kids.
Brittyn is off track so all three of mine were home. Any who....We were all in the office Janeen was showing us baby Owens new blessing outfit and my cute Beau was wanting to hold Owen. Really what baby wants to hold another. So cute!
Brittyn is on the couch saying her head hurt and Robbie, Leah and Aliza were up stairs (we thought playing in Robbie's room.)
Brittyn started calling for me saying she was going to throw up and did. I did make it with a bucket!
Yah me!! Has been barfing ever scent. Stay away from our house! So...the three other
chillins.

Were doing this!!!!Not only is there water everywhere, all the soap gone (from both sinks), toothpaste, good old Vaseline was all over the tub toys and like four hand towels wet laying around. So this is what we get I guess for not checking on them every 20 minutes or so. I would have thought my little Robbie new better..........guess not!



Did not get a picture of this but well cleaning things up Beau who is like the fastest toddler ever!! Decided to go play in the toilet and I am not even going to say what was in there! Nasty! My life is so very
glamorous! Would not
change a thing.
3 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Vomit PLUS vaseline/toothpaste mess--that is one overwhelming afternoon!
You have my greatest sympathies!
Oh so sorry!!! Why do they have to make the biggest mess with the worst stuff, like vaseline? Baby powder is easy and vacuums up (from experience). But just yesterday, Megan had a hay day with Desitine-fortunately, just all over her...she smelt "fresh" all day.
Wow, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. Your life does sound glamorous!
Post a Comment