Friday, October 10, 2008

My Robbie

Robbie says some dang funny things. I just thought I'd share a couple form yesterday. "Mommy there is a fireman doctor" meaning an ambulance. Last night after dinner I told Brittyn to go read for a while and she said she hated to read and Robbie piped in and said "only people with glasses like to read mom." I hate to laugh at him becouse that makes him mad so I just act like nothing funny or cute was said. I had to get them down before I forgot. Oh yeah. get this. Beau has figured out to open my knife drawer. I was at the sink so I wasn't far and he pulled out this huge knife. I don't know what I am going to do with that kid!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Good for you writing these priceless little comments down! We always think we'll remember them forever, but we don't!