Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I hope all my blogger mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day because you all deserve the best!!

I had a great day....sadly I did not take one stinkin picture!! Sunday morning we went to Trent's sister Randi's house for an amazing brunch....that I could not eat one bit of! Yes, I am on a diet. Anywho, It was a beautiful spread. Food can be beautiful! I stresses all week long cleaning my house making sure I had everything done and perfect because that's just how I am. I had my family of 30 something all to my house for dinner. My sister's and mom all brought stuff and it was a spread....that is one thing us Hackwell women know how to do! It turned out awesome! Everyone was here except for JD who had to leave town last minute. We where all so excited that baby Jiles got to venture out for such a special day. He is beautiful. To my mom...you are the best. Truly she is such an amazing women and I am so blessed that she is my mother. To my sweet sister's....each one of you is so different and so special to me. You are all amazing mothers and great examples to me. I love you all so much! Laurie, Randi and Brandi....I love you all so much and have been so lucky to marry into a family with such fabulous women!!

I love being a mom! That has been the one thing I have always wanted in my life. When your little and you get asked what you want to be when you grow up.....well my answer was always a mother. Never thought of anything other then that. I am so grateful and blessed to have been able to have the husband I do. He is my rock and of course my comic relief at the end of a hard day.To help make being a mother possible. My kids are my greatest joys! I am amazed daily at my sweet kids. They have been my greatest teachers in life. I look forward to all the days ahead. Good and bad! All of us are so extremely lucky to have such a wonderful job!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so happy your computer is fixed. I hope it stays that way. What are you on a diet for. Knock it off. We are lucky to be Moms through the good and bad. Hope to see you Hackwells soon. I got to see baby Jiles kind of. He is so little and cute. Jenn looks fab.

Cassi said...

YAY! you're blogging again! Glad you're computer is fixed! Being a mom really is the best job in the world isn't it?

Tiffany said...

Diet? Yuck-but good for you. Glad you had a great mother's day. Motherhood is definitely hard and we deserve good celebrations for it.

cindy said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for a group of wonderful women!!!

Lindsay said...

You do have a cute little family lucky girl! I'm glad you had a happy mother's day, you deserve it~! Being a mama is hard work and there's nothing better in the world!