Monday, May 4, 2009

Enchanted....with a twist!

For the last 8 months Brittyn along with two friends from the neighborhood have taken a theatre class "Up With Kids." Saturday was the big year end play. Enchanted with a twist! Brittyn was so funny when trying out for a part months ago. She wanted to be a boy....hummm!! She wanted the part of Simon "The Chipmunks" and that's what she got. It was a lead part for her age group. She has worked so hard to learn her lines, songs and dances! I was so so proud of her! She did not miss a beat! She has always been my little drama queen!! I love you girl....you were perfect! We did not have the best of seats! Sucks...but I was up and down the whole time with a wiggly 2 year old! What fun! Next time I will get a baby sitter for sure!
Alvin...Simon....and Theodore!
Brittyn with her cute little friend Kali!
Britt and her other cute little friend Sydni! I could never round all three up together!
My silly Simon and her Oscar!
It was a job well done!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

She's a really cute boy. Alex was trying to figure out Brittans name today and she is sitting here with me and just figured it out.

Cassi said...

Julie told me she was going to see Brittyns play and I laughed because I thought how perfect for brittyn to be in a play!! And of course she was one of the lead parts...I wouldn't expect anything less of her!