2 years ago
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
My Broken Computer....
Yes....my baby is at the doctor for the second time this week. We got something funky last week that made my computer go crazy!! Picked it up yesterday and was so so excited. Went right home and got it up and running. Yeah!! To my dismay this morning it was freaking out again....was on the phone for two hours with someone trying everything under the sun to fix it. No, that didn't work. Had to load it all back up and drag it back there with all kids in tow. So.....I am having issues with out it and have come over to my sisters house...THANKS JILL!! She is not even home. Yes, I am lame!! I already said that I had issues....that run deep! I woke up this morning so excited because I have like 5 post that I was wanting to do. So instead you get to hear my sob story. You will all now when it is fixed because I will blog like mad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I hate computer problems.... I sooooo want a new computer!
Haha! Jana you are too funny! I was wondering why I wasn't getting to read any new posts! Sounds like you need a new computer sista!
Post a Comment