2 years ago
Sunday, May 17, 2009
WICKED!!
About a year ago Jenn (my sista) had the best idea. One night at Sunday dinner at my parents house she cornered all the men and ask who wanted to go see Wicked. Of course all us women started awwwwing and all the men committed. Totally shocked!! We missed Janeen and Corey but they had seen it in New York and ended up selling the tickets they bought. Christina is missing from this lovely picture....she was in a mile long line at the restrooms. It was the BEST!! I wish I had taken Brittyn. We had such a good time. I love my family so much and I am so glad that we are all close by that we can do fun things together! So like I said we had our tickets for almost a year. It was fun to look forward to! Can't wait to see it again.....because I will be going!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wicked did rock!! I am so glad I had the idea - lol. I am also glad to see that you have your computer back, it is weird how lost we can feel without our technology.
It was good to see you and your Beau last night (you never come around, hehe) I don't know about the diet though, why can't we all just be naturally thin??!?
Love and stuff!!
Post a Comment