Friday, May 29, 2009

My love for a good t-shirt

I am lame....I never said I wasn't. I have this thing....a love for a good t-shirt. These are just a few of my favs from this last year. I never really had thought much about it until my sister Jenn said something to me. Not being surprised that I bought a t-shirt from the Celine concert. Huh...funny. Someone else had to point it out to me. I am a jeans and t-shirt girl all the way!! My most resent buy is my Wicked one and I love it oh so much!

4 comments:

Janeen said...

k that's really funny. I mean we all knew this. still really funny.

Natalie said...

I love t-shirts and jeans too, but t-shirts from BUCKLE. You are funny. Your Robbie is so cute dancin. What a man.

Jenn said...

You are so funny!! I love your t-shirt collection...one of my favorites is the gingerbread one, so cute!! I am glad that I could be the person to point out your addiction....

Tiffany said...

I always think of you as very stylish, so I'm very glad you are a t-shirt and jean type gal. That is soooo me!