2 years ago
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Cheerleading!!
In to the first week of summer and Brittyn has had a full week. Cheer camp...every day!! Aunt Randi's studio did a camp and Brittyn got a few friends to do it with her. She is so funny and out going....so not me! Who knows where this has come from but this girl wants to try everything. Who am I to tell her no. G-O V-I-S-I-O-N!!! YAY!!!
The whole group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
She's so cute...She looks like she's a good little flyer!
Wish I lived closer, I would so put my girls in Randi's studio. I can't believe how big Bella is. TIME FLIES!!!
Oh my gosh that's so cute! It looks so fun, I wish I could be young again and go to cheerleading camp and be care free!
That looks like a good time filler. As much as we all love summer, we still need breaks and so do the kids.
Post a Comment