2 years ago
Saturday, June 13, 2009
My baby turns 2!!!
June 8 was Beau's birthday....bittersweet for me as my baby is growing like a weed!!! I think he was a little over whelmed with all the attention. Threw his cake on to the floor well the candles where still lite! Yeah....it was fun!!
After calming down! He is not licking the frosting off....he is eating the wax! Strange one! 
Opening presents...that was another adventure! If it had toys he would open it. If he saw clothes he put his hands over the opening and wouldn't go any further! Little terd!
We had most of the family over....minus a few! It is always a house full but I do love having everyone over! Trent set up the volleyball net thinking it would be nice and why not....it's June. No, it rained on and off! Cousin Ella, Brittyn and the birthday boy!
My sista Jenn with her beauty of a daughter Morgan and sweet new baby Jiles!
My momma and her parents...Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. I was so glad they could make it. They are so entertaining! Love them!
So with Beau turning two I find myself kind off sad! Where has the last two years gone??? Flown by me!! I try hard every day to treasure the little hands and chubby fat feet! It took a lot of talking Trent into getting pregnant with Beau....I can't even imagine what our family would be like. He for sure completes our family! My little monster! He is so much fun and so full of personality. I love his smile, giggles and kisses! So, to my little man. I love you!!! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Jana he is so cute. rhett is alot like him. Good thing they are the babies. I love the story of him covering the presents if it was clothes.
Post a Comment