Monday, June 29, 2009

My little charmer....

Robbie is so dang funny and is the sweetest kid you will ever meet. Last night Brittyn was talking about what she wanted to be when she grows up. A long list of many things. Robbie piped in (without a shirt on) and stuck a pose with his arms up in the air showing his muscles and said " I gonna be a LOVE DOCTOR" what??? Then he came up to me and asked me if I was attracted to him?! What....again! I could not even answer him because I new he would feel so bad if I said no. Trent and I where laughing so hard I thought I'd pee my paints! I am not sure what or where he has heard stuff like that but it was so dang funny. Robbie is a charmer by nature. It is just what he does. Holy cow!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What are you teaching your boy? "love doctor" - what?? is right. So funny. I love reading the funny things kids say.

Tiffany said...

What is a love doctor???? At least, what does a 5 year old think it is????