This was
Brittyn in July 2008 when she started second grade.
Brittyn June 2009 end of second grade.

Holy cow!!! I can't believe how fast this has year flown by! I have a third grader.....I am really that old?! I am so grateful for this year that I have been able to share with
Brittyn. I was her class mom this last year and what hard rewarding work!! She has grown up so much and I am so
extremely proud of her!! I loved going to school and being in her class. It is so fun for me as her mom to see her in her classroom. I loved knowing her class and teacher so well. Next year will
definitely be different! On to third grade....here she comes!!! Happy summer everyone!
3 comments:
Ahh, another end of a school year. Ends ard harder than beginnings for me. I cry every year - its like 'there goes another one' - she is darling and were an amazing room mom. (Think twice for next year though, be the assistant) Love and stuff. Third grade is fun, cursive and multiplication!!
She looks older and wiser too!
Ha-I'm older-I have a 4th grader. Brooklynn will start Kindergarten when Parker starts 5th grade and then he's in 6th and then Jr High. I age my kids too fast.
Post a Comment