Friday, June 11, 2010

Beau turns 3!

Making his cake....he loves the batter! My baby...yes...my baby turned 3 on June 8. He will get the privilege of always being called my baby...cause that is what he is. I love every little piece of this kid! He is the sweetest, craziest, lovable, silly, boy! He is learning something every day! Still not the potty thing....in good time! I can't push the kid! He loves his B (Robbie) and his Bit (Brittyn) so much and asks for them while they are at school....I guess I am not all that! But he does love me and he worships his daddy!! He loves his milk and will eat about anything! His favorites are of course Buzz and Woody! Loves his big boy car seat...and loves a good snugly blanket. Will do anything for an ice cream cone. LOVES to be outside and playing in the sandbox. If given a marker he will still color on my walls. I could keep going but I think you all get the point. He is a heart breaker...a looker everywhere we go! A ladies man! This boy along with three others has my whole heart. I would walk heaven and earth for him! Happy Birthday Beau Beau!!! I love you!!!
Since I had done a combo party with Julie and Brad...Trent's family got left out of the mix. So, on Tuesday (his real birthday) I had his family all over for dinner and cake! I love them all...they are so much fun and I am so glad they are all around and close by.

Beau with his cousins Javen and Bella.




Awww...his best friend! The one he has had was Robbie's and is falling apart!





1 comment:

Melanie said...

3! no way!! Can´t believe how times moves so fast!! love you all!! take care! and I LOVE his hair!!