Sunday, June 13, 2010

Soocer

Brittyn has done soccer the last two months with a hand full of girls in the neighborhood. She has had a great time every Saturday morning going and running with the group of crazy girls. Saturday was her last game. Her team was super good...only loosing once maybe twice. The team was the yellow "Hornets"

Her team...Brittyn, Sydni, Alexa, Allison, Chealse, Madi, Emmie, Carly, Katlyn and Abby.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Just got caught up on all your latest posts. Your kids and YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Let's NOT let the summer pass without a BBQ! OKAY????

Janeen said...

So much fun!!!! Gotta love Soccer...I hope she stays with it! And seriously the last day of 3rd grade?? That's just wrong. I remember MY last day of 3rd grade...

Lacey said...

She looks so cute in her soccer get up! I love the little trophy too! I miss you!