Tuesday, June 15, 2010

George-e

George...the Guinea pig has falling sick. A disgusting crusty eye! I couldn't ever look at the sad little thing. With a long fighting mess with stupid Pecto we signed him back over to them. That way they could fork the vet bill. He was in need of an antibiotic eye drop but had to be seen...so they say. They just want more money. Urg!! Brittyn was a tough girl...not wanting him to suffer and understanding that we can not pay a $100+ vet bill for a $30 rodent. Just didn't make a whole lot of sense but legally Pectco has to. So it was the best choice all around. So once again we are a pet free house hood....for how long who knows!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry-kind of made me chuckle. I guess I don't have a lot of sympathy for sick rodents. (Or the dad's that buy them!!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear :( sad... Well probably for the better... Lets do dinner or lunch on day...

Natalie said...

So sad to be petless. Not. Brittyn really looked older in her beginning of school pic and last day of school pic. So cute. We are still waiting for our last day. have a fun summer. IDK if you heard about our new school schedule 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Bites.

Lacey said...

Oh george! I didn't know him but I bet he was great. That will be nice to not have to smell guinie pigs anymore:)