Thursday, June 10, 2010

FIELD DAY

The perk with being a room mom you have the opportunity to do everything! Good bad and pain in the butt stuff. I have grown to love the kids in her class most of them were in the same class last year so I have had two years of room mommin these kids. Super good group of kiddos! Some of the silly girls in Britt's 'class. It was such a nice day....last year we got totally rained on! My poor boys had to endure it all....but they were troopers!
Robbie and his buddy Carson.


Britt with one of her good friends...Kali.
After Ms. Kegel...yes....I totally spelled that right. Wanted us to come into class. She is such a sweet teacher and I have really enjoyed being her room mom this year...along with one of my besties Brooke! All the kids had made us thank you cards and she had ice cream bars for us with a sweet little present. I laughed so hard while reading these cards. Super funny...some wrote poems, some said how much they will miss me and I even got a few that said I was a BFF. How cute and precious they are...I will miss them all next year...as I know they have all re tracked and will be splitting up next year. I have been known to complain once or twice...ok a lot about being room mom but each year I take it on. It felt very worth it this year!! Makes me want to be a teacher....ya ok not really! But I do think they have the best job next to being a momma!! June 9.

No comments: