Friday, June 11, 2010

Last day of 3rd grade!

The first day of school....my pretty girl! July 2009 The spot on the porch....today...her last day of 3rd grade! I can see a change in her...it happens so slowly but when you place pictures side by side you can totally see it. She is growing into such a little lady!
She is my little smartie pants! She was so proud today when she got in the car and had to brag all about her writers licence! She has been working on it all year. Lol...Big moment! I still have mine. Of all the things I kept that is one of them. I love being in her class and being room mom. I do it selfishly to watch her grow. It happens to fast...things need to slow down! I love this girl...she is and will always be my most favorite girl in the world. So proud of you bug!! On to 4th grade!!!
Brittyn with Ms. Kegel.

1 comment:

Cassi said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! Definitely not the Brittyn that I remember! hahaha! Ok, so her teacher's name is ms. Kegel?! That's so funny to me! Isn't that a certain exercise we woman are supposed to do!? Poor woman!