Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July.

We had the 24th at our house this year. Kind of a last minute thing. After some dogs and burgers the men, including Beau and the dog just chilled on the grass and ate popcorn. Lucky.
Gotta love the boys! Doggy pile!!! Jacob, Lucas and my Robbie!!! SNAPS....... SNAPS AND MORE SNAPS!!!
And then my Beau.....eating Rocks out of the cracks in the flag stone!!! Yes, rocks. Strange child.
Happy 24th every one! We did do fireworks! Trust me, I really tryed to get a good picture of one. Needless to say......It did not happen.



3 comments:

Cassi said...

Looks like fun! Beau will eat just about anything, huh? Haha... He's a cutie!
P.S~ A girls night to Mama Mia sounds good to me, Lets do it!

cindy said...

Your little girl looks just like Janeen in that picture!
They are seriously ADORABLE!
Be grateful that Beau eats rocks rather than bugs! Oh, I love little boys!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you bailed on me...no excuse. :):) I am glad though that you could spend it with your family.