4 Places I visit over and over.
1. Target, sad.
2. The gas station
3. Harmon's (always needing milk)
4. The swimming pool
4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Trent-Hubby
2. Jill - sister
3. Julie - sister
4. Aly - friend/neighbor
4 Favorite food
1. Mashed potato's
2. Pot Roast
3. A good steak
4. Artichoke pasta
4 Places I'd rather be
1. In bed!
2. Somewhere tropical
3. No where. Home is always good.
4. In Boston with Jill, maybe....If she would let tag along.
4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Harry Potter (weird, I know)
4. Christmas Vacation
4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to... Do I really only get 4?? I have a billion!
1. Life house
2. Johnny Cash
3. The Spill Canvas (a new favorite)
4. Bee Gees
The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Aly
2. Kim
3. Tiffany
4. Kiersten
Or who ever. If no one wants to that's fine. I thought It was fun! Just a way to get to know everyone!
2 years ago








2 comments:
I love hearing what people like to do. And the beautiful house in our fireworks display...hhhmm some family that is way fancier than us, hence the reason for their house in the background and not mine. Hey the 44 ouncer of Diet Coke (the Diet Pepsi at Maverick tastes funny and that goes for all the Mavericks, as I have visited most in SLC county...sad, but true). I buy enough Diet Pepsi cans-year supply ;)-to really know the difference. I think they put the cheap stuff in the dispenser...
Thanks for the tag. It was fun to think of answers. I am lame though. My music choices are the same as a twelve year old. Oh well. We need to go swimming at your pool. What are you doing this weekend?
Post a Comment