Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a family BBQ at my parents house. Yummy food. Lots of kids. We had lots of fun! Rode motorcycles and the sand buggie. They live in a new neighborhood so there is a lot or dirt around to do that stuff. Which the kids love! We did fireworks, of course! Surprisingly Beau did well with the noise. All of us where there except one. Jen's daughter Brenna. She was dancing in the "Stadium Of Fire " with Hannah Montana. When we all get together there is 30 of us on top of that my grandparent and aunt and uncle where there too. So, it was a crowd no less! I'm just glad it wasn't at my house. My two brother showed up on there new Harley's! My mom pretended to faint in the grass. Her babies!! I really love being with my fam. they are a lot of fun! Love you guys!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Fun pictures! I just LOVE the 4th of July. Isn't being with family one of the best things ever? Tell JD and Jen hi from us.