Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last day of 1st grade!!

First day of 1st grade! July 25,2007

Last day of 1st grade. Today, July 1, 2008
Wow, she has sure grown this year! Threw the year we have learned a lot. She is an awesome reader, speller and at math. (She is her Fathers daughter.) She has loved her new school and has made tons of friends. It has been a great move for all of us. You will see she has lost 8 teeth this school year and her hair has grown back from a tragic hair cut by her friend, Jam last summer. She is sad that 1st grade is over. It's a really good thing that she has a short summer. 3 weeks. We got A track next year as well as the rest of the girls in the neighborhood. So, that should be fun. Second grade should be just as great! To my sweet Brittyn, I am so proud of the big girl you have become and I am so glad you love school as much as you do. So, to add to my story. She is now home. I met her at the bus and she was in tears!! Sobbing! So sad that school is over. It made me sad for her. Funny thing is I do remember coming home when first grade was over crying. I loved my teacher that much. Girls emotions are so strong. I'm just glad she loves school and her friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She has truly grown up so much this year. She looked like a little girl at the beginning and now she is just a young girl. Does that makes sense? She's losing that childish look and growing up. She's sweet and we adore her.

Tiffany said...

What a milestone! I cry over everything too. Year round school? Do you like it?