Trent decided Thursday that he wanted to get away for a couple days. Just the two of us!! How sweet. We have not done that in a very long time. I did not have much time to come up with a baby sitter for my three kids. I was not worried about Britt and Robbie but I had not ever left Beau yet. So, that is always a challenge. I decided to split them up so it would be easier for whom ever had them. My sweet very
prego sister Janeen took the two older kids. Less running around. Julie, my other very sweet sister took Beau. A challenge no less. She was already watching my other sister Jill's three kids well she had been in Boston all week and she already has one of her own. So, her and her great hubby Bradley took it all on!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to the both of you and your hubbies!!!! It was a much needed little weekend!! We went and stayed at "
Zermatt" in Midway. It was so much fun and so very relaxing. We play mini golf (Trent won.) Rented scooters and drove all over!
SOOOO fun. Yes, I think my butt looks enormous. Rented a couple in room movies and just chilled. Are room was so nice. A big THANKS to Corey and Janeen. Who so nicely hooked us up with their room. I have to say if we owned a room there I would be up there for a get away once a month or more.
Awesome. It was a all around a great weekend!!!

My BIG behind. Beep, Beep! "Dumb and Dumber" or "Chips"? I think "Dumb and Dumber" me being the dumber. Trent would probably say "Chips."

Trent's knees about touched the handle bars. He got a little more daring then I did. Standing on his seat and all. It was a first time for me so I felt like a total dork!!!

I LOVE YOU, T!!!!! You will always be the love of my life. Thanks for a wonderful weekend.
3 comments:
You said it not me, but "Dumb and Dumber" too funny! I wouldn't have thought of it, but now that you bring it to mind... Just teasin. I am so glad that you two had a moment to get away. It's always good for a couple to have some alone time. My weekend, here you come...
It's always nice to just get away for a while. I'm glad you guys had fun.
Thank goodness for sisters!
You and your husband are a gorgeous couple!
How come you don't look any older than you did ten years ago?
NO FAIR!
Post a Comment