Monday, July 7, 2008

Swimming!

My kids have become little fishes this summer.Can I just say how nice it is to have a pool across the street! It has been the best thing this summer! It has truly saved me some days. I load up our wagon with everything under the sun and we walk 8 feet at the most and we are there. My kids are at such a good age too! Brittyn is in the big pool with friends and I hang out by the little pool with Robbie and my sweet Beau chills in his wagon. As long as he has some food and a few toys his good. Today, he sat there for almost 2 hours! I just lay on a chair next to him. WOW! I know that won't last, but for now I will take it. I let him sit there as long as he is good. I let him out and he just wonders. I follow a step behind. How nice is that!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

That is sooo nice that you have a pool just a few steps away! and so fun for the kids! You're so lucky that beau is good and just sits in his wagon! He's so dang cute!

kmperkins said...

Your kids are so cute!! I am jealous that you have such quick access to a pool. And don't worry, I will definately be at bunco :)

Tiffany said...

LUCKY YOU!! How nice is that? I am quite jealous, although, I would be chasing Joshua all over the place. He would NEVER sit still in a wagon for longer than 2 minutes.

Anonymous said...

How fun... Hey -- when is bonko? We need to do dinner on night...