Monday, August 4, 2008

My camera phone....

Ok I am a little slow when it comes to figuring things out. I have had a camera phone for years and I just figured out how to get my picture from my phone to computer and so on!!!! Yes, it is about time. So, I just thought I would share some of my very cute pictures from my phone. Some are a year old or more. Trent and I at Howard Jones, Brittyn and I at Hanna Montana, Beau a few days old, my two older kids at the Gateway fountain, Beau the first time in the car part of the shopping cart, and random silly shots.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

My camera phone got washed in the washing machine a couple of months ago! So now I just have a crappy phone from Walmart until my contract is up! But, I don't think I had any idea you could get pictures from your phone to the computer-I am very impressed!

Cassi said...

I have no idea how to get my camera phone pictures on my computer! and how do you get your pictures so small on your post?