Sadly, I am done. For those of you that have not read and want to, stop reading. For those of you reading and don't want to know anything, stop reading.
Last night I sat down to finish my last couple chapters! Really I did not want it to end. I just have to say after a lot of thought on this last book. I am really pleased. I know that sounds funny, but it ended great. Bella and Edward at home with their daughter. That they know new would be able to have her forever. There was some parts in the book that were a little hard for me to get threw but once threw them I understood why they were there. Every part truly made the book. Bella had always thought of herself as clumsy and not all that great, but it took so much for her to see that she had become a strong person that her new family now embraced and admired. Yes, things did get a little strange, but over all.....amazing. Hard to believe at times, but it's a book. You should not always have to buy into it right? Anyways, I thought it was a good end to an amazing series!!
2 years ago








2 comments:
Oh my &*%^$ how the heck are you!?? I was looking at your blog. All you guys look the same. Your parents do too. I'm so glad you found me. I love to blog!!! You need 2 put me on your blog list. Tell Jill 2. So I want to hear about you and your family. I'm doing good. Love my job. Im a supervisor for a lockdown treatment center. I also fly around the United States to pick kids up from there detentions. I have learned so much from my job. Ben works for the police in West Valley. No kids yet. He wants one or two, but we work all the time. don't know if we have time for kids.lol well let me know how you are. Tell Jill to write me too. I'm going to put you on my blog list. Sending hugz and luvz to your family from ours.
Oh i bet she is sooo happy for her first. If you look on my blog you will see Kris and his family he has 4. 2 boys, and 2 girls. you can also see Kari and her family. Kari is having her 2nd at anytime. Both of them are boys.
Post a Comment