Friday, August 15, 2008

For the love of food...

The joy's of motherhood!! This child does not eat unless he can feed himself! So, this is what I clean daily! I thought I'd share a few recent pictures taken within the last few days. No matter how messy he gets he is so dang cute!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

How could you get mad at a cute face like that though?

Tiffany said...

You are a better mom than I. Joshua won't eat unless I feed him... I am way too uptight about the messes. I think I would have a nervous breakdown if my child ever looked like that after eating!! In fact, the only reason my kids ever get any of their first b-day cakes is because my mother promises to clean them up after. (Actually Megan (my first!), never got a bite of her first b-day cake!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Unknown said...

Oh I hope that was my spaghetti sauce. I am glad to hear that you and Trent enjoyed it and possibly Beau too?? It tasted good to us as well. We welcome treats over here any too :):) Can't wait for Fall...

cindy said...

He is so adorable! Enjoy these days...they grow up soooo fast!
They are still messy when they are older, but it's not nearly as cute!