Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight Movie Trailer!!!!!!!!!

To hear the trailer you have to go down and turn off my music! I hope you all enjoy it! Personally, I can't wait!!!! I love, love Robert Pattinson! I think he will be a fantastic Edward!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's the black lady? Obviously, the "other guy" is James. Interested in knowing what Alice, Esme, and Rosalie look like, especially with all the blond jokes...

And yes, Lolly. Don't really know how it started, but my parents have been calling me Lolly FOREVER!!! My oldest sister is: "Toadie" and my sister just older than me is "Pooh" short for "Pooh Bear." Yes, my parents love her too. Terms of endearment, come on! :)

Cassi said...

haha! Yes, I actually did know that heather is your cousin in law! Julie told me...we went to high school together!

cindy said...

So...I watched the trailer four times in a row! I think they cast the movie so well. While I was reading Breaking Dawn--I pictured THESE actors as Edward and Bella!

Unknown said...

This movie preview looks so good. Why am I so disappointed with the 4th book? I am so bummed.