There actually were not any crazies dressed as vampires, but there where plenty of crazies dressed in prom dresses! We had so much fun!!! Barnes n Noble was so very dis-organized! It was completely a mess and then some!!!! Once midnight stuck we got a books with in 20 minutes or so. I was home by 1:00 and that was with taking Janeen home. I was really surprised. So, I just wanted to share my silly, silly sister's and niece's with you all. Yes, I was there. I promise. I took the pictures and I was the only one in my pj's so needless to say I did not look so hot and that is why I am not in the pictures.

My niece Morgan and little sister Julie!!! Morgan looks like she is wearing a cake on her head.

My very prego little sister Janeen flashing us her cute tummy. She is due in less then 3 weeks. Jenn my older sister not showing us her tummy.

Again, Jenn with her daughter Brenna.

Julie......again.

Crazy big sister, Jill.

Janeen's turn at wearing the cake on her head.

And then there is Morgan again. Hanging out the sun roof.

And then finally our pretty books!!!!
3 comments:
This post made me jealous that I don't have any sisters! Looks like a very fun night. I have never read the books! The "vampire thing" turns me off! :)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Now I just have to get mine in the mail...
I am SOOO jealous!
Post a Comment