Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BEAU

Sitting at the computer for about 10 minutes one morning over this spring break. This is what I find as I exit the office. Really...child!!! He was so proud of himself too! Just wait the pictures get better!!! See...mom even on my tummy!
Getting into the tub....the second he got in the water it turned bright RED!!! Had to drain it and then wash him! Awwww...this boy! I love him though! He is mighty naughty but mighty sweet and fun!
I ask "HOW" can I possiable get mad at his cute little face?!
Here are just some other fun cute pics that have been taken over the last week or so of Beau man. Trying on swimsuits one night. Janeen (my lil sis) thought it would be funny to dress the little boys in Britt's suits and then have them come down stairs and show daddys. Needless to say...us moms got more of a laugh at it then they did.
This crazy weather has brought snow in early April....Beau thinking he is getting away with eating it!
Busted!!
Yes...the boy does get put in time out! Walked away from him and about 2 minutes later thought this cant be right...he is not fighting me. Turned the coner to see this cute boy had falling asleep!

These ones are just plan cute....want to bites his fat checks!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so stinkin' cute! I want to just pinch those thighs and cheeks. Do you know, I have NEVER met him in person!?! How sad is that?