2 years ago
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter Saturday!
We spent the afternoon with T's family. He wasn't there as he was in Idaho but it's all good. I love his family and they are so so much fun to be around. Lots of pictures....but that's just me! I like pictures! We stopped at the gas station to pick up a few vanilla diet cokes...yum! My new favorite drink! My silly kids in the car....

Britt insisted she take one of me too...
The kid bunch at the Shaw's...minus Kaityn. Have no idea where she was until just now looking at the picture. Beau, Robbie, Brittyn, cousin Bella, cousin Karter, cousin Javin, cousin Ty, New baby cousin Kemson, T's cousin little boy Ryan and sister in laws nephew Jaxson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I guess that's a good reason to miss the SHOWER!!!! Looks like a way fun night for your kiddos and cousins.
I love your Beau. He makes me laugh and he gives you quite a run for your money. Love his girly swimsuit and markers.
Have fun this next week.
Post a Comment