I am going to try to get this all down...so much to write about. I have 500 pictures and I use this as my album for now. So bare with me as I put a lot on here!!! You can gladly skip it and I will never know! Trust me this post is the first to like 10 about our trip!
Lol....we drove to St. George and stayed the first night as we got a late start. Not the best hotel but we got into town around midnight. My kids had all been asleep in the car until we parked..so needless to say the all perked up and wanted to pay! Beau went strait over to the cool pen and paper on the nightstand and began to scribble...he thought it was the coolest thing. He feel asleep with it in his hands and I woke up to a scribbled all over kid!! No joke! I think he was just so excited as he has never stayed in a hotel before!


We met up with my parents, Janeen's family, Julies family and Jill's all while we where there. Decided to train to San Diego. Leaving St. George Trent looked at me and said "there is no freaking way we are doing 90" that's what the speed odometer said...it got higher red lining at 120. Funny...we all had a nice laugh that it was stuck and had to follow behind Brad and Julie until it went back to normal. But silly me took a picture with my phone and sent it to all my sisters...they not knowing that it was stuck. Janeen's response was " are you stupid" Jenn's was " arrive alive" I am a dork but got a good laugh.

We stopped in Vegas for breakfast at this totally dive....but it was fantastic food! Jill and Mike had discovered this place ( Waffle House) once while down there. It is so not pretty but way good food! They had this water fall in the corner that the little boys could not stay away from.

Outside the Waffle House my silly kids get the wiggles out before the trek to Cali.


In the car once more.......SO GLAD WE HAVE A TV!
2 comments:
Oh that looked like so much fun! I can't believe you were able to pack for everyone! What a task! Good job... It looked so much fun... I wish I could of come... Tell everyone Hi for me...
Glad you guys had so much fun!!! I have never been on a cruise and want to go sometime!! I like Beau's "backpack" I couldn't even tell there was a leash:)
Post a Comment