Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Saturday...the day we board.

Our hotel was on this little Island thing...on the back side the pier the front side had the beach. It was so beautiful. I told Trent that he and I just need to got stay there.
He is pointing at the big pile of seaweed saying "monster."
Again...my guys does not like his picture taken. He is not ugly! I don't get it!
Aww....much better!!
Birds of paradise flower...Brittyn's favorite. Cousin Aliza and Britt.
Front of our hotel "Island Palms"
Brittyn riding the wave....
All aboard....woot woot!! The day is finally here!! After a year of waiting for my kids! They are so excited!

Packing for 5 people for 10 days was not pleasant....will I do it again?! Heck yes!!

My and Jilly.
Big chess...........they had all sorts of cool things.
My sista's minus Jenn....where are you?!
Mini golf....
First night at dinner. My guys. Are they not the cutest?!
It was Leah's 7th birthday that day and our sweet waiter made sure she felt special!
Robbie man likes to party....that is totally what he said! He danced his little butt off every night! He thought he would be famous on the boat. No lie!!! Go white boy go white boy go!!
Long day...so tired!!
But didn't last...he is a ladies man!! My beautiful nieces Brenna and Morgan.
Our cute little towel elephant....Beau ate all our chocolates the first night! Silly kid!
Awww...getting ready for bed. Long day but still happy!!
Again....more to come!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh looks like so much fun. Loving all these photos, can't wait for more.

Lacey said...

That looked like so fun! It is so fun to see you guys together for some reason. Your kids looked like they loved it. I hope you got to relax too!
P.S. I missed you cause no one comments on my blog when your not here ha ha!

Janeen said...

Best vacation ever!!! I need to get my blog and fb updated. I just need to find time where I can do it and not be interupted. I had so much fun with you this vacation, especially driving home. Big JH to Jana banana.. . . we are weird.

Natalie said...

I love your pics. So cute. The last one Trent is smiling. I love dancin Robby. He would fit right in with the Robison boys. What an awesome adventure with all of your family. Fab memories.