Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday...day at sea!

What do my wondering eye see...OH YES! The puppy came to visit! Are you all getting a nice laugh?! I was so embarrassed! This is us at breakfast. First time we had gotten it out and the last...I just couldn't take it. So the rest of the trip he was in his umbrella stroller. Have to say he did fabulous. I under estimated the poor kid! Good job Beau Beau!!
"Rockin on" in the hot tub...Jensen, Robster and Luke. My Robbie got this amazing cool shark hat from his grandma Laurie for Easter. It rarely left his head!

He had to get out to come finish off my ice cream cone! Really....

Life guard grandpa! I love my daddy...he is the all time best!
Jill was cold...go figure! Maybe because she needs a little more meat on her bones!
Janeen was cold too...I don't get it. It was beautiful weather. A little windy that day but beautiful.
My sweet mom trying to keep Ella warm!
"Can we have another???" "Why of course you may!" We should have counted the cone that were consumed but we didn't think about it until the last day. Maybe 700 between us all! Just a guess! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and every minute in between!
Taking a break from the warm shinning sun and getting out of wet suits! The older two had the fold out beds from the walls...they thought they were so dang cool!!

That night was dress up night. Have to say my boys look mighty handsome in ties!!
Every night at dinner Beau played with his silverware. Knife went right through the fork and he held it up like a gun. Weapons weapons! He is a little boy what more can I say.
Cheers to my princess....with sun kissed checks!
This was our fabulous table every night at dinner. We got to sit with the Wahlquist bunch! In a round. Jake, Luke, Robbie, T, me, Beau, Brittyn, Leah, Jill and Mike.
The other fabulous table. Corey, Janeen, Julie, Bradley, Aliza and Owen.
And the last of the fabulous bunch...Dad, mom, Jensen, Jenn, Jiles, Drew, Brenna, Morgan, Ella and JD.So flippin cute Jiles! He would cheese it every time you'd hold a camera up. His momma has him trained well!
Me and my guy! Wearing my amazing red dress I borrowed from sweet Randi.Robbie was so funny...he ordered pumpkin soup as an appetizer. He didn't like it but I thought it was delicious!


Ahhhh...the chocolate melting cake! Every night for her!!
Being silly that night after dinner in the theatre. I swear people must assume we are drinking because we can get so silly...just diet coke! As you can see all the many cups at the table. We have issues! I love the ladies in my life so very much! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be surrounded by such amazing women.
Last but not least our little towel frog for the nights end!
Rib bit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my that looks so fun! I glad you all had a great time!