Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cabo

Grandkids..oldest from youngest. Minus Brads 3 and Julies Tate as he was to little to go. Morgan, Brenna, Drew, Jacob, Lucas, Brittyn, Jensen, Leah, Robbie, Ella, Aliza, Beau, Owen and Jiles! Then we allowed a silly one!
On the tender boat headed for Cabo San Lucas...YAY!

Hangin at the peir.



In the big scary vans....we all fit in two. We are a sight I am sure!


Beautiful view from on top of the ridge.
You can see our boat all the way in the back ground...pretty cool. My kids thought they were in heaven!
This is a resort here in Cabo....amazing!

Can we just stay there?!
My fabulous parents!
We are finally at the beautiful Chileno beach....so fun! Many many pictures!
My poor weightless Robbie...if he didn't stick his feet deep enough in the sand he would have been wash out to see!
Beau was in heaven with all that dirt! Little boys dream!
Brittyn loves picture of her feet in the sand...as you see we have had a few!

Snorkel time....she did chicken out! Scared!

Skinny Jenn and Jiji.



Me and my guy!


Ok...here is where I got a finger print on my lens...SO MAD!!!

This is not the most flattering picture but it is dang funny!! We are all sitting there and all of a sudden a wave came up under us and JD just so happened to catch it.
The fab 5 with Jiles! He is a ladies man....
So tired!
I am a dork but the garbage cans are so cute!
So so pooped...the van ride back into town for some yum lunch at this little taco place...
So all the little boys feel asleep...so being the good mom I am and all sat in the air conditioned van while everyone else got out and ate lunch so the 3 boys could all have a some what of a nap. It's all good...it was an outside restaurant so I got to see everyone still. Oh yes...and this is where I was able to get on FB from my cell.

My boys wanted these ugly wrestling mask....so funny!
Britt is already taking after me.....love of a good purse! Smart girl. Isn't it cute! I did get me a new one there as well but no pic!
The cool pirate ship!
Our boat...heading back after a long long day in the sun!


Dinner that night...bread is always better with a little bit of butter. In his case a lot of butter!

She isn't ready for bed...but I so am!
This is what all his clothes looked like after dinner....I was so freaked that I was not going to get it all out! I came home a soaked his clothes for days...happy news! I got them all clean!
Still more to come!

5 comments:

Janeen said...

I want to go again! NOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

you pictures get better and better ... i so wish i was there!

Jill said...

I wanna go back....boo hoo!

Cassi said...

Love those pictures...especially the one of you girl on the beach when the water comes to get you! hahaha!

Jenn said...

Could you be any better at blogging?? I have yet to do our trip. I think it is because I feel so completely overwhelmed by all the pictures that I have to choose from. Thanks for calling me skinny by the way, I think it is just the pic, but oh well, I will take it :)