Monday, May 3, 2010

Cabo...day 2

I have to tell a story that actually happened on Cabo day one but had not added it but now feeling I need to remember it. Getting off the boat the first day was tricky and crowded. Everyone was wanting to get off all at the same time. So after meeting everyone for breakfast we begin to head downward to exit the boat. JD needing to make a trip to the little boys room did so with telling one of his children to relay the message to momma Jenn. Well...lets just say the message did not get past. All of us minus JD where down in this hall way that wrapped around and was very tight. Lets just say smelt like an old mans butt...really no lie! Thought I was gonna dry heave a few times. Jenn staring to panic that JD was lost (really an adult can get lost) everyone went ahead in line while Trent and Jenn went to search the boat. Me staying behind with my own kids and the Barnes crew (in this crazy tight stinky hallway.) Well....after a look of the entire boat Trent came across JD back at his cabin just as worried and feeling mis-paced as everyone else felt looking for him. JD relieved said to him..."I knew you'd find me" I know it sounds like a silly story but it meant something to me. Not only to have a fabulous man that steps aside to go look for a missing brother but the fact that JD knew he would be the one to find him.

Ok....so know on to the fabulous day 2. For my friend Kiersten who loves looking forward to my many many pictures. I am so glad that someone is really looking at them. Love you girl!
Me and my cute baby sister Julie!


My silly mom while out street shopping bought some necklaces that had skulls on them for my brothers two boys that had stayed home. She was so excited showing T and I. I felt bad but we began to laugh and laugh hard!!! On top of the skull head was a big pot plant!!! She not noticing them. Lol...she did go back a trade them for something else but in the moment we found it pretty dang funny! After doing some random street shopping we all met back at Johny Rockets for some lunch. We are a sight no less...all these white people and all these white kids! I wonder what people thought.
All Jake wanted was a poncho and sombrero. He is a funny kid!

My kids and the love of milk!!

After lunch a few of us parted ways and headed back to the boat. Us with kids all wanted to hit the beach again. JD found this guy to take us around instead....fabulous!! Loved it! Glass bottom boat. Jenn was so freaked and her heart raced the entire time. It was kind off a little freaky with all those kids.




Headed towards Lovers Beach....so extremely beautiful!!!!
Here are all my many pictures. I had to let you all see how amazing it was.








This was called "The Pacific Window."
This rock is called "Scooby Doo."





These waves were crazy big!!! Pictures don't so them justice! It was so loud!



This picture is my very favorite!! Yes...I took it.


Beau got a little sleepy....check out the name on the little boat behind me. I thought it was pretty funny. But then again I am easily amused!
Amazing sail boat? We were all guessing on how much that monster coast! Any guesses?!
Sweet Drew...doin his time with some push ups!
Robbie was so intrigued by this guy. Very cool. I don't know how they can stand and do that all day in that heat!
Dinner time once again....
My sweet babes.




Doin a little dance....


Off to change a poopy bum....
Robbie showing me the "fish dance."
Not sure what that really is?!
The kids in the matching wear!!




The three little ones....they are gonna be some trouble all together!! The last 4 grandbabes have all been boys. Ring leader....Beau! Scary!


Nighty night ya'll!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous! What fun. It looks beautiful. I love that you always make sure to get in the pictures. I need to get in more photos with my children.
Your family (and extended) are all BEAUTIFUL!!!

P.S. Mike once got 'lost' at Disneyland, and I panicked. I know it is a different type of panic than a child lost, but still...

Stacey said...

Cabo looks absolutely beautiful! I sounds like it was a wonderful trip!

Jenn said...

Ah, makes me homesick for our trip. What fun!! Your pictures are awesome that you took while we were on that boat....a scary moment for me. So glad that we all returned safely. I am so glad that our family did that, it will be a great memory for all of us!!

Robison's said...

Holy JEALOUS!! I so want to go there!! You got some amazingly beautiful pics girl! How stinkin fun for you guys. Glad you all had a great time, and those kids of yours are growing up so much! Adorable!!